Customers that have the CapaInstaller® from Capa Systems can enjoy more than the reduced downtime and manual processes offered by this solution. With the LicenseWatch Connector for CapaIntaller these customers can enrich valuable data in the CapaInstaller with intelligent license and asset management information. The integration works when it is installed locally, on virtual machines or on the web.
Value of the LicenseWatch Connector
- Full integration with CapaInstaller based on a service instead of an import. This provides close to real-time data updates without the need to do imports on a regular manual basis.
- Application metering based on usage data that is collected by the CapaInstaller agents. This will help to find out where cost savings can be realized on software licenses.
- The LicenseWatch supports VMWare integration as a standard feature to help manage software assets in a virtual environment.
- The optional LicenseWatch Citrix XenApp Connector helps to manage software assets in a Citrix XenApp or Presentation Server environment. This option can be purchased now or at a later stage after the implementation of the LicenseWatch Connector for CapaInstaller.
The LicenseWatch furthermore provides the following value adds
- Software Recognition using our state of the art Software DNA
- Data cleansing and normalization
- Enriching inventory data with valuable licensing information like software families, edition, language, license requirements, end of support date, etc.
- Contract and License management
- Extensive reporting using the over 100 pre-defined reports or the report wizard, all exportable to Excel or PDF.
Download the full data sheet of the
LicenseWatch Connector for CapaInstaller
Subscribe to our mailing list
Subscribe to our newsletter and get all updates on LicenseWatch on a monthly basis. To get instant updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook. Click here to sign-in